Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you have strong communication, relationship development and account nurturing skills?
At Smart Solutions, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team, and we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who will benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads and starting new relationships, showcase our offerings in a compelling way, and set our senior sales executives up for success. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Our culture is driven by teamwork, learning and innovation to promote an environment of shared ideas, shared efforts and shared responsibilities with integrity built into every step along our journey. You will be positioned to succeed, expected to perform, and rewarded for your success. Experience and comfort level with a fast-paced culture is a must.
Objectives of This Role
- Source leads through prospecting and lead generation activities best suited for an eCommerce agency doing global business.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Maintain a consistently high level of prospecting and sales activity to educate, entice and qualify as many leads as possible.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Display confidence and enthusiasm when executing tasks and be willing to help wherever you’re needed.
- Display a natural talent for relationship-based selling with the ability to reach mid to top-level executives to engage opportunities, learn about their businesses and needs, and move them through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and cultivate leads from the sales pipeline, channel affiliates, niche markets, referral sources, conferences, tradeshows, and other lead management activities.
- Conduct market and individual prospect research to build rapport and credibility before contacting leads.
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and establish appropriate next steps.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to initiate deals.
- Actively listen to prospects to identify key pain points and how Smart Solutions’ services will improve their business.
- Display a thorough understanding of Smart Solutions’ unique selling proposition.
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry trends, developments, growth, and best practices.
- Participate in the sales process including contact management, pipeline management, sales meetings, and internal handoff.
- Report to the sales manager about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Meet daily outreach metrics including outbound phone calls, email touches, and quality conversations.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Use software and smarts to create high quality lists and, to the extent possible, automate prospecting activities, maximizing the use of solutions such as Builtwith, Zoominfo, HubSpot, LinkedIn and social channels.
- Build an industry network to grow prospect lists and participate in events and conferences on behalf of Smart Solutions.
- Strive to continuously improve sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Strong organization and time management skills are a must.
Currently No Open Positions