About Smart Solutions
Providing eCommerce solutions for over 10 years, Smart Solutions is an Adobe and BigCommerce partner who does not settle for status quo. We support a growth-oriented career culture where everyone's voice is heard, there is a strong sense of community, and the opportunity for advancement is clear and reachable. We offer a full benefits package consisting of health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement savings, training, generous paid time off, variable Fridays off monthly, and more.
Smart Solutions is looking for strong Magento 2 developers and tech lead candidates (front-end, back-end, full stack) who will be responsible for building, configuring, and customizing Magento eCommerce websites. These are remote positions.
Our development team is responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule eCommerce solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Development on the Magento 2/Adobe Commerce platform
- Develop custom extensions
- Contribute to internal initiatives and projects
We design and build new eCommerce sites as well as maintain existing websites for retailers looking for a more qualified, attentive firm.
Solid Magento expertise is mandatory and at least one certification is a bonus.
Job Requirements and Primary Responsibilities
- Adobe Magento certification(s) preferred.
- 4+ years experience customizing the frontend and backend of the Magento platform.
- 4+ years of MySQL or other relational database experience
- Passionate about technology with a strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Magento admin dashboard including store and catalog configurations and settings.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging and optimizing PHP.
- Ability to upgrade and migrate Magento web stores, test and deploy Magento security patches.
- Implement and customize Magento extensions and develop custom Magento extensions.
- Work with the Project Management team to make solution recommendations and/or provide estimates as needed.
Currently No Open Positions