About Smart Solutions
Join the Smart Solutions team of eCommerce analysts, developers, retail experience designers, and digital strategists. Build your career in a growth-oriented culture where your voice is heard, there is a strong sense of community, and the opportunity for visibility and advancement is clear and reachable. We offer a full benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement savings, training, paid time off, variable Fridays off, and more.
As eCommerce Project Manager/Analyst (remote), you will be the main point of contact and accountable party for the quality delivery of on-schedule, on-budget eCommerce technology solutions. You will be a key liaison between all customer, marketing, technical, vendor, and executive leadership project teams. You will be a trusted advisor and eCommerce strategist, present opportunities that lead to increased sales and online retail excellence, help architect technical solutions, and execute projects that support our client’s goals and initiatives.
Characteristics We Seek
We are looking for a critical thinker with excellent communication and collaboration skills who is reliable and can balance logic with creativity. You must be organized with an ability to plan, delegate, and flexibly adapt in order to resolve unexpected project issues. You will ensure all projects go smoothly and run their course with the fewest possible interruptions and challenges. You will be expected to provide insight around potential project risks and opportunities, resolve conflict, initiate resolution, align resources, and deliver results. We seek an organized charismatic leader who inspires and motivates all stakeholders and team members alike.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently ensure the successful implementation of new eCommerce projects as well as tasks to support existing client websites including managing timelines, scope, budget, communication, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource allocation.
- Overall accountability for project profit and management of client budget.
- Lead discovery evaluations and support key strategy decisions to analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to implement eCommerce solutions and automate business processes.
- Work with the project team to proactively recommend and implement eCommerce optimizations and enhancements.
- Manage day-to-day tasks, change requests, team and stakeholder communications, and expectations.
- When needed, negotiate project priorities and schedules.
- Keep project plans, resource allocations, and budgets up to date.
- Monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate status, potential issues, risks, or problems in a timely fashion and provide corrective action and resolution.
- Control quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation. Improve deliverables as needed and suggest process improvements when appropriate. Ensure final and satisfactory acceptance of all deliverables.
- Manage risk, threats, opportunities, blockers, and associated mitigation plans that could impact the success of the project. Notify internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Understand and communicate project scope as well as what our team is responsible for delivering to ensure all commitments are met and clients are more than satisfied with our work and customer service.
- 4+ years’ experience in a project management role working in a fast-paced professional services agency environment.
- Ability to work with all project team members to architect technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Project management and successful delivery of at least 3 to 4 brand new eCommerce web development builds.
- Ability to multi-task and handle often unexpected distractions.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time including new development projects and client support requests.
- Experience with the migration of eCommerce websites from one platform to another is ideal.
- Demonstrated leadership, relationship-building, teamwork, and collaboration skills are essential.
- Ability to deliver both positive and difficult news or updates to clients or team members in a tactful, respectful, professional manner.
- Ability to lead without micromanaging.
- Cross-functional team and people management skills.
- Ability to translate between and communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution, and negotiation abilities.
- 3+ years hands on experience working with Magento.
- Experience with BigCommerce is a plus.
- Familiar with the Magento admin and key eCommerce technology vendors.
- Adobe certifications are a definite bonus.
- Familiarity with and understanding of Adobe Commerce and Commerce Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Jira, sprint planning, and agile project development.
- Google analytics, eCommerce tracking, and data studio experience is a definite bonus.
Currently No Open Positions